Hailing from a small town in County Cork, Ireland, Molly began her dance training at a young age. She was a successful ballet dancer, winning prestigious ballet competitions in London from the ages of 9-15.
After school, Molly continued her Dance and Musical Theatre training having been awarded a full scholarship to one of Europes leading Musical Theatre colleges.
Training: Bird College, London.
- Dance Captain/Vocalist, ‚WORLD OF MUSICALS‘ New Zealand Tour.
- Dance Captain and Vocalist, ‚WORLD OF MUSICALS‘, Australian tour.
- Dance Captain and u/s Tommy the Cat, ‚DICK WHITTINGTON‘, Norwich Theatre
- Dancer, ‘DISENCHANTED‘ (DISNEY MOVIE) Choreographed/Directed by Adam
Shankman. Dancer, ITV Drama ‚TOM JONES‘, Choreography Arthur Pita, Direction
- Gary Summer’s single ‚THERE SHE GOES‘.
Featured Dancer, JOHN LEWIS CHRISTMAS ADVERT ‘PIANO MAN’.
- Dance Captain/Ensemble, ‘CINDERELLA‘, Everyman Theatre.
- Dance Captain/Ensemble, ‚BEAUTY AND THE BEAST‘, Everyman Theatre.
- Alice In Wonderland/Character Parade Performer, DISNEYLAND PARIS.
- Molly featured on the cover of the PlayStation and Xbox game ‘WE SING’.
Dancer, ‚ROYAL FAMILY PERFORMANCE OLYMPIA HORSE SHOW‘, Kensington